Personal Statement Helper
Do You Need Help with Personal Statement Writing?
There is never any guarantee that you will get into your chosen college no matter how good your grades are. Gaining a place is a competitive process and some of the best colleges and universities in the US accept less than 5% of those that apply. So your chances of gaining a place are very slim unless you can make your application really stand out.
A personal statement helper is one way of gaining an advantage over your competitors. Your personal statement will often be the deciding factor when a decision needs to be made between students. Each college will want to make decisions on more than just purely your GPA or other qualifications. So a well written personal statement that clearly shows how well suited you are to their course will give you a real advantage in your application.
We can provide you with support with all aspects of your application through some of the best writing tips and expert advice on crafting application documents as well as the best samples that you are going to find online. Through us you can access precisely the help that you need to improve your chances of being accepted.
College Admissions Process
While many colleges will use the common application process you will still need to check each individual college that you are applying to for any specific requirements that they may have. Some have supplementary essays that you will need to answer as well as specific tests that you will need to take. Your application is generally made by January or February although some colleges allow for early submission of your documents.
The documents that you will need to submit will include all of the following:
- GPA and school transcripts
- Test Scores for SAT and ACT
- Extracurricular activities
- Letters of Recommendation
- Your personal statement
Your application should always be completed to a high standard as the committee will be reviewing potentially thousands of applications and they are not going to consider any applicants with poorly written submissions. It is very important that you pay very careful attention with what you provide.
Our Personal Statement Helper Will Help You Avoid Errors
One of main reasons for using our personal statement writing services is to ensure that your writing will be done perfectly and free of errors. First impressions count and submitting a statement that just fails to cut it is not going to gain you a place. You to avoid all of these common issues with creating a personal mission statement or admissions essay:
- Using inappropriate words; avoid the use of language that may be hard to understand such as using complicated words that are rarely used from your thesaurus, slang, or acronyms.
- Not talking about yourself; the purpose of the personal statement is to learn about you, so ensure that you don’t write about others.
- Including irrelevant information; you have a limited word count and you need to ensure that everything that you write will add to your chances of being selected.
- Exceeding the given word count; the committee has a limited time to review each applicant so they are not going to be impressed by overly long statements.
- Not answering the essay prompt; your essay should clearly answer the question that you are asked to address with your essay.
- Plagiarism; never copy anything to include within your personal statement. Your writing must be totally unique to you.
- Allowing errors to slip through; a single spelling mistake can be enough to get the reader to pass your application over.